Woodhall Spa 1940′s Festival
Book your stay at The Saddle House and enjoy all of these attractions, nearly on your door step!
Dates for your 2020 diary
- Mayflower 400 - Events and Exhibitions are taking place throughout the year – Boston Tourist Information Centre is based in The Guildhall and has details. Events also taking place at Gainsborough Old Hall.
- February half term week -15th -23rd The Ark Stickney “Magical Beasts.”
- Easter 4th – 26th April The Ark Stickney “Meet Peter Rabbit”
- Tattershall Castle 15th – 23rd Children’s Trail. Easter 8th– 13th April Easter Egg Hunt
- Boston May Fair 2nd – 9th May
- Woodhall Spa Country Show May 17th
- Carrington Steam Rally 24th & 25th May
- Lincolnshire Show 24th & 25th June
- Woodhall Spa ‘40s Festival 18th & 19th July
- Revesby Country Fair 2nd August
- Market Rasen Rocks! Race Day & McFly in Concert 15th August
- Lincoln Steam Punk Festival 28th – 31st August
tattershall Lakes WATERPARK
Tattershall Lakes Water Park is at the popular Tattershall Lakes Country Park which is particularly popular for water sports. The Saddle House is only a 10 minute’s drive away.
LOVE LINCOLNSHIRE WOLDS
Visit the Windmill and have afternoon tea in their onsite cafe.
A jewel in the crown of the Wolds with many antique shops
Cycling – Boston to Lincoln cycle trail mainly along the River Witham, (Water Railway)
Horse Riding at Castledyke Equestrian Centre
Fishing, at nearby local sites and limited fishing on the farm
River cruise from Boston Marina to Antons Gowt
Visit Lincolnshire, a helpful guide to some of the county's attractions and areas of outstanding beauty.
The following public houses are around a 5 minute drive from The Saddle House:
The Witham and Blues, Langrick
The Leagate Inn, Coningsby
The Malcolm Arms, Anton's Gowt
Also recommended, and around a 15 minutes' drive away are:
The Ebrington Arms, Kirkby-on-Bain
The Tea House in the Woods, Woodhall Spa
Blog & News
The Saddle House - Luxury Accommodation with Hot Tub in Lincolshire